The leaflet contains information taken exclusively from the Constitutional Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On elections in the Republic of Kazakhstan".
The instruction is intended first of all for the observers working on the day of voting at the polling stations, as well as for a wide range of people interested in the procedure of monitoring the election process in Kazakhstan.
The Leaflet consists of five sections describing the main stages of observation through the prism of potential violations of electoral legislation on the day of voting, namely:
1. Violations before the voting procedure
2. Violations of voting equipment and accessibility of polling stations
3. Violations of the voting procedure at a polling station
4. Violations of the voting procedure outside the polling station
5. Violations in determining the voting results
Before the voting procedure*
Determining the voting results*
The documents shall be submitted to the chairperson of the election commission or the person substituting for him/her for the registration of the observer by entering the data about him/her into the logbook.
Duties of the observer
Rights of observers